Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sensitivity tahap gaban....:(

Sensitivityku memuncak...
Assalamualaikum and hye semua...how's your day????hope everything was fine ....
i dont know what happen today.....adooii.....nak nangis je keja..


1st story: thinking about my parents in village... getting worries about them..Ya Allah,bekatilah mama n bapaku..bagi la mereka kesihatan dan kebahagian..AMIN....




2nd story: about my friends...iissshhh2....sbnrnye i dh ok ngan diorg..but they still treat me like orang asing....datang tempat org..buat kecoh plak...!!!i hate this so much..xkisah le u nak dtg study ke,discuss ke..pe2 ke..i still dont like...xcukup ke pe korg dh buat selama ni...i just sabar,tahan sje la....dis what we called big challenge in college life...not just about study problems ....please..i really beg for u..dont ever come to my place....i enjoy borak2 with u..only kt luar...not at  my place...so..please understand..i still repect u all..
please respect me too...we are going to stay here for 4 years...


BIG AND GREAT THANKX to : KAK IEDA(MY SIS)...
they really understand my problems...anything i'll let u know...
1st time i cry in front of u coz of those problems...

sometime people said i always look happy ..but ,the truth ..only GOD knows....we must put a big smile on our face...

really miss my old desk mate..we share everything
she really understood me...
she always entertain me like a baby..hahaha..LyNA!!!!!



tadi saya jumpa my fav.boy...oooh..so cute and hensem,baik..pe lg???...hahahaa....
just admire only...
if i dapat pn..pe salahnya...
semua complete!!!!!